We recommend skipping the Wellness Shot if you’re pregnant as oregano oil is not recommended for use during pregnancy. While there is no research done on pregnant women and consumption of the oil, there is concern that oregano oil may cause uterine contractions. Always exercise caution while consuming herbs during pregnancy and consult with your physician regarding your individual health needs. Please note that dried or fresh oregano is absolutely safe in cooking during pregnancy, as it’s less concentrated!
Articles in this section
- Can I drink a Detox Shot if I'm pregnant?
- What are the health benefits of Detox Shots with aloe & moringa?
- What are the Detox Shots with aloe & moringa?
- What are the Wellness Shots with ginger & lemon?
- How much are the wellness shots?
- What are the health benefits of Wellness Shots with ginger & lemon?
- How often should I drink a wellness shot? Is it okay to drink more than one every day?
- My wellness shot looks separated. Is it okay to drink?
- How are the wellness shots processed?
- How long do the wellness shots stay fresh?