Our insulated packaging is designed to keep your meals fresh during transit. Your dry ice and meals may defrost naturally, but as long as they arrive cool to the touch you should be good to go! We advise that you place all meals in the refrigerator immediately upon delivery. If you are at all concerned with the freshness of your meals, please do let us know.
Articles in this section
- Where's my delivery?
- Where do you deliver?
- How do you deliver?
- What days of the week do you deliver?
- Do I have to be home to receive the delivery?
- How should I store my meals after delivery?
- How do I recycle the packaging?
- Can I travel with my Splendid Spoon meals?
- My box doesn't contain any dry ice. Is it safe to eat?
- I didn't get my smoothies